This is an informational website and blog relating to the ongoing 6-volume Selected Works of Eugene V. Debs project, edited by Tim Davenport and David Walters, to be published by Haymarket Books of Chicago.
Working titles for the six volumes of the project are as follows…
• Volume I: Building Solidarity on the Tracks, 1877-1892
*** NOW AVAILABLE ***
Paperback $36 cover price
HC available March 2019
• Volume II: The Rise and Fall of the American Railway Union, 1892-1896
[Now in layout. Scheduled for Aug. 20, 2019.]
• Volume III: Path to a Socialist Party, 1897-1904
[Now in copyediting. Book due early 2020.]
• Volume IV: Red Union, Red Paper, Red Train, 1905-1910
[Research and writing now underway. Manuscript deadline Oct. 15, 2019. Book in 2020]
• Volume V: Socialist Icon at Zenith, 1911-1916 
• Volume VI: The Perils of Pacifism, 1917-1926 
Each volume will include an editorial introduction; articles, press statements, speeches, and open letters by Socialist labor leader Eugene V. Debs; photographs and cartoons from the contemporary press; copious footnotes, and a professionally-produced index.
Both hardcover and paperback versions of each volume will be published.
The editors solicit input from other Debs scholars in the United States and around the world. Please contact Tim Davenport: ShoeHutch@gmail.com