This is an informational website and blog relating to the ongoing 6-volume Selected Works of Eugene V. Debs project, edited by Tim Davenport and David Walters, published by Haymarket Books of Chicago.
Working titles for the six volumes of the project are as follows…
Available now in hardcover and paper:
• Volume I: Building Solidarity on the Tracks, 1877-1892
• Volume II: The Rise and Fall of the American Railway Union, 1892-1896
• Volume III: Path to a Socialist Party, 1897-1904
[Now in layout. Release Dec. 2020]
• Volume IV: Red Union, Red Paper, Red Train, 1905-1910
[Manuscript nearing completion. Release in 2021.]
• Volume V: Breakthroughs and Breakdowns, 1911-1916 [Research beginning.]
• Volume VI: The Perils of Pacifism, 1917-1926 
Each volume will include an editorial introduction; articles, press statements, speeches, and open letters by Socialist labor leader Eugene V. Debs; photographs and cartoons from the contemporary press; copious footnotes, and a professionally-produced index.
Both hardcover and paperback versions of each volume will be published. If you would like to order a paperback copy directly from the editors, send cash/check/money order for $25 to: Tim Davenport, 5010 NW Shasta, Corvallis, OR 97330. (US only — international, please order directly from the publisher…)
The editors solicit input from other Debs scholars in the United States and around the world. Please contact Tim Davenport: ShoeHutch@gmail.com